BAe Sea Harrier FA2 1:72
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
- Scheme 1: ZD608/128 800NAS HMS Invincible Operation Deliberate Force July 1995
- Scheme 2: ZH809 899 Squadron 2004– Admirals Barge
Providing the Royal Navy with a capable fleet defence fighter, the Sea Harrier FA2 was a much upgraded version of the aircraft which had performed so effectively during the air battles of the Falklands War. It was prematurely withdrawn from service after just 13 years, leaving the Royal Navy without a fixed wing fighter.
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard. Please retain these details and the address for future reference. CAUTION Please remove all packaging before giving the toy to a child.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Proving itself to be one of the most flexible aircraft in the history of flight, the Harrier was a triumph for Britain’s aircraft industry and one which many still believe was retired from service prematurely. The ultimate naval version of the aircraft was the Sea Harrier FA.2, which was the Royal Navy’s most effective fixed wing fleet defender, possessing much greater capability than the aircraft which performed so impressively during the Falklands War of 1982.
Technical Specification & Detail
|Number of Parts||116|
|Dimensions (mm)||L197 x W107|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
Paintwork & Finish
Humbrol Enamel paints for the kit's primary decal scheme. Please note - Humbrol products can only be shipped to UK