SThe Airfix Forum Christmas Competition 2017

Administrator

391 posts

For the last few years, we’ve offered you the chance to win a fantastic prize by posting on the Forum, telling us something about your Christmas – and this year is no exception!

In 75 words or less, tell us how Airfix, and plastic modelling, gets you and your family into the Christmas spirit.

Please remember that all entries must be 75 words or less, and submitted to this thread before the end of Christmas Eve (Sunday 24th December). The winner will be selected and announced on the Forum on Friday 29th December.

Full Terms & Conditions can be found here. Only one entry can be considered per user.

Administrator

391 posts

The prize this year is a fantastic A50009 Battlefront Gift Set.

The prize will be dispatched in the new year, to arrive as soon as possible in January.

*Competition ends 11:59pm Sunday 24th December.

me and my partner love spending quality time together doing airfix models. 

I am a Scrooge. Excerpt when building Airfix models! Then I help my family reduce my stash!

We love building Airfix models together and it really helps when we visit airshows and aircraft museums to see the real aircraft. This year after Christmas we will be going to see the Shuttleworth Spitfire being restored at the moment so will be building a Spitfire!

Hello

My name is alexandros chatzimanolis and im from greece. I love to make models and this is the best christmas present ever.

Thank you

We give them as presents and the whole family enjoys collecting or putting them together.

Me and my family really enjoy making Airfix model kits over Christmas... it brings such happy memories back to me personally from my childhood...when every Christmas i would recieve an Airfix kit or figures as a stocking filler. Its a great time over the Christmas period making Airfix models and figures as the weather is usually bitterly cold outside...so this is the perfect tonic while you keep nice, warm and cosy.

I've not made a Airfix kit since around 1974,and after seeing the spitfire in a well known food shop. Has made me wanna start building again . Kits and stash..

Ratch

2616 posts

Community Moderator

Christmas is the season when I can spend quality time with my grandsons, building and painting Airfix kits. My family usually give me something on my most wanted list, last year the Handley Page Victor. The boys got Quickbuilds and thoroughly enjoyed putting together their Typhoon and Harrier. My affinity with Airfix goes back to the 1/24 Spitfire my parents presented to me. Airfix brings us closer together as a family, spreading the Christmas spirit.

Owner of the Airfix Tribute Forum https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/airfixtributeforum/index.php

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Airfix Forum is intended for discussion of plastic scale modelling. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Airfix Forum offers users the chance to join an active and friendly community.
  • Discussion of other plastic model kit manufacturers is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of our competitors is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Airfix Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses).
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Airfix Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product