SReply Box problems.

LeonF

23 posts

Anyone elseehavelse problems with typing inithein Replies NoxB

I shall translate that...Is anyone else having problems with the Reply Box? Barely a word can be typed without it spewing out nonsense. My edit finger is getting sore.

It's only Airfix who is being problematic. Other sites, forums, etc are acting as expected.

Looking on the bright side i could swear as often as i like because it's pretty much self censuring! Plus i suppose some would argue it limits my desire to post nonsense.

...and i always have a memory warning when trying to post a pic so forget the mantra that a pic a 'picture tells a thousand words'.  

Ratch

2065 posts

Community Moderator

No, I'm not having a problem. And it would be nice if you'd post in the appropriate forum.

Owner of the Airfix Tribute Forum

Patrick Camilleri

402 posts

Community Moderator

Can't say I've had any problems and I don't think I've seen any posts about this by any others.  If anyone else has had this problem please let us know.

Paws4thot

890 posts

No issues here (other than my dyslexic fingers Foot in Mouth ) using Chrome under Windows7.

Though I fly through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 65_000 feet and climbing.

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Airfix Forum is intended for discussion of plastic scale modelling. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Airfix Forum offers users the chance to join an active and friendly community.
  • Discussion of other plastic model kit manufacturers is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of our competitors is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Airfix Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses).
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Airfix Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product