Hmm, let’s see...
- Fairey Rotodyne
- Supermarine Spitfire MkIa (1978)
- Hawker Hurricane MkI (1978)
- Westland Whirlwind MkI (1978)
- Handley Page Hamden MkI (I finished it New Year's Day 2018, so I’m counting it!)
- Scammell Scarab
- 20 ton Brake Van
- 10 ton Meat Van
- 20 ton Prestwin Cement Wagon
- 20 ton Presflo Cement Wagon
- RS Models Avro C31 Rota MkI
- Special Hobby Blackburn Roc MkI
- Matchbox Westland Lysander MkI
Currently on the bench are RS Models Bloch MB.152, Hobby Boss Dewoitine D.520, AZ Model Curtiss 75 Hawk, and Azur Morane-Saulnier MS.406. You might spot a bit of a theme going on there. ;) Of course, in the wings (ha!) I find some new Airfix kits, waiting for time and display space: Wellington, Heinkel He111, Blenheim MkIV, Tiger Moth, old skool Stirling, Fulmar, and for some odd reason 1/48th Defiant and Blenheim kits.