Airfix QUICK BUILD RAF Red Arrows Hawk
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Airfix QUICK BUILD is an exciting range of simple, snap together models suitable as an introduction to modelling for kids (ages 5 and up), or as a bit of construction fun for the more experienced modeller.
The pre-coloured pieces simply push together, without glue or paints, to build an impressive model which can then be decorated with the included self-adhesive stickers. Plane models also come with their own display stand to show off your handiwork!
The whole QUICK BUILD range is manufactured here in the UK and features some of the most iconic vehicles ever constructed!
Manufactured in the UK!
The Hawk family of aircraft are designed and manufactured by BAE Systems. BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
The RAF Red Arrows name and logo are trademarks of the UK Secretary of State for Defence and used under license.
Airfix QUICK BUILD is an exciting range of simple, snap together models suitable as an introduction to modelling for kids (5+), or as a bit of construction fun for the more experienced modeller. View the full range
WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard. Please retain these details and the address for future reference. CAUTION Please remove all packaging before giving the toy to a child.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Scale||Fit the Box|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.