S1/24 Typhoon Display case

Nobby553

1 post

Hello everyone

Does anybody know if there is a display case available big enough for this kit?

Many thanks

sora-shop.Its a German company who do a made to measure service.They are reasonably priced,they give you

the price in pounds as well.Ihave three cases already,one for the typhoon.I always allow at least 2cm allaround.

Paws4thot

951 posts

You may also find that a UK cabinet maker near you will do something for less than you think.

Though I fly through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am at 65_000 feet and climbing.

Paul Brown

597 posts

Community Moderator

Speak to Nigel Julian at Airframed, he's a top bloke. I don't know how much a case big enough for a Typhoon would cost, but Nigel's stuff is out of the top drawer and he attracts railway modellers looking for display cases from all over.

http://www.airframed.co.uk/

Please create an account or login to reply.

Forum Rules

• The Airfix Forum is intended for discussion of plastic scale modelling. Primarily a place for newcomers to ask questions and seek assistance from like-minded individuals, the Airfix Forum offers users the chance to join an active and friendly community.
  • Discussion of other plastic model kit manufacturers is allowed, however, active promotion or advertising of our competitors is not permitted.
  • Please keep in mind that the Airfix Forum is a publicly viewable space and you should never post personal information (including email addresses).
  • While every effort is made to contact you before any censorship, we reserve the right to amend or remove any content without explanation.
  • All customer service enquiries should be directed to Airfix Customer Services.

Useful Links

Forum Guidelines

Membership Restricted Product