Like many others out there I recieved my Vickers Wellington new tool kit on Pre-Order and started it straight away, but James started his build post first so initially I wasn't going to do a post as I didn't want to compete for views and comments. However it would appear our aircraft are on different flight paths so here is my work so far.
I'm doing aircraft AA-R from No.75 Sqn (NZ) RAF from the box artwork. I started on the wings as at the beginning of the build I wasn't sure how I was going to paint the fuselage interior.
The main wings went together quickly (as my aircraft will be in flight so the under-carriage parts/construction wasn't required) and no photo's at this stage, and were soon ready for the paint booth. Next up were the engine parts and some detail painting.
The engines were assembled ready to be married to the wings.
The wings are complete apart from decaling and can be put aside while I now concentrate on the fuselage construction!
So far all parts fit have been perfect, hopefully it will continue!