I repainted the intakes and I decided to use the kit tracks and firstly airbrushed them with Gun Metal followed by Sandy Brown. Over this I applied an umber wash.
I decided it may be best to fix the tracks onto the wheels using a thick cyanoacrylate. Tweezers were inserted between the mud guards and the tracks to hold them against the wheels as the glue set.
The model was mounted on a wooden plinth, upon which I spread a mix of Plaster of Paris, water, umber poster paint and earth scatter. This was roughed up and rough grass added in patches.
I have some tidying up to do. I'd like a second opinion on the black and yellow stripes that I had noted and whether tactical marking were likely, so not quite finished.