You didn't have to wait to long T2B, asshe is now finished.
The decals were well pinted and worked well, unfortunately only the main markings are supplied, same as the original boxing, which means a lot of the obvious markings on the engines etc are missing. As I'm just building out the box I just went with what was there. Luckily the blue cheatline fitted in with my masking well, so I must have measured it properly! One alteration I did make was with the fuselage serial. All the images on the web showed that this was positioned over the blue cheatline but on a white background, which wasn;t represented on the decals. to get over this I painted a patch of clear decal white, laid the serial decal over it and cut out the rectangle to be put over the blue.. The whole model was then sealed with Klear, and a little weathering added around the exhausts.
For a change of pace this was an enjoyable build and goes to show that half decent models can be made from older kits, it doesn't always need to be the latest new tool!