53 Gunmetal Metallic - 150ml Acrylic Spray Paint
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
A solvent-based, fast-drying paint developed for use on plastic model kits but which can also be used on other substrates. Matt, Satin, Gloss, Metallic and Clear finishes are available.
A wide range of surfaces including most plastics, wood, glass, ceramics, metal, cardboard, sealed plaster and sealed hardboard. Also most applications in general DIY and automotive. Always try on a small test area to check suitability.
Depends on application and thickness of coats.
Aerosol spray. Spray at least 25cm from the substrate and spray with an even back and forth action.
How to Clean
Hold can upside down after use and depress nozzle for a few seconds to clean. Permanent once dry.
Irritating to eyes. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Do not breathe vapour / spray. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE, IRRITANT.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.