Please note that this item can only be delivered to US addresses
This model of the famous and tragically doomed Titanic comes in pre-coloured plastic making it suitable for beginners as well as advanced modellers of all ages.
Built by Harland and Wolff in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and launched on May 31st 1911, the Royal Mail Steam Ship 'Titanic' was one of three Olympic-class passenger ships built for the White Star line.
The largest and most luxuriant passenger ship ever built at the time, Titanic sailed on her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York on 10 April 1912, and what was seen as a trumph of man-made engineering was to end in tragedy and disaster at the hands of nature.
Paint Scheme - R.M.S Titanic, 1914
- 10 x Acrylic Paints
- 2 x Brushes
- 1 x Poly Cement
- R.M.S Titanic
Airfix Gift Sets are ideal for more advanced modellers and include glue, acrylic paints and brushes.
WARNING For children over 8 years of age only. For use under adult supervision. Poly Cement Adhesive Product contains butyl acetate which may be harmful if misused. Read cautions on individual container or insert carefully. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference. Unassembled, plastic model kit. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts, contains functional sharp edges and/or points. The packaging for this item includes a plastic bag. To avoid danger of suffocation keep all bags away from babies and small children. The contents of this set are of mixed origin. Colours and contents may vary from those illustrated. Contains preservatives: Mixture, containing 5 Chloro-2-methyl-2H- isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1) Retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Number of Parts||141|
|Dimensions (mm)||L385 x W43|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.