Please note that this item can only be delivered to US addresses
Set Includes: 4 Acryllic Paints, 1 Brush, 1 Poly cement
First flying in 1939, the Focke-Wulf Fw190 proved to be an immediate threat to RAF fighters when introduced in late 1941, being faster and more manoeuvrable than the Spitfire V then in service. This A-8 version was the most numerous and heavily armed variant, which entered service in 1944, as an attempt to stop the Allied daylight raids, however, by then the new Allied fighters had begun to outclass it.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Number of Parts||53|
|Dimensions (mm)||L125 x W145|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.
Ask A Question
Answer This Question
This was the kit I chose to start my hobby in building and painting model planes and I have to say I'm very pleased with the results. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. I recommend investing in some tweezers to make picking up smaller pieces (like the cockpit) easier. But you can still use fingers if you don't have them. I had no issue overall assembling the parts, they all fit together nicely. Nothing required sanding or filling, so if you are new to the hobby this is a must have!
Sorry, you can not vote for this review. Please log in