Please note that this item can only be delivered to US addresses
Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Developed from the standard Fiesta road car the Ford Fiesta RS WRC is a bespoke rally car built by M-Sport for the works Ford Rally Team for use in the World Rally Championship. The new WRC regulations for 2011 required a turbocharged 1600cc; this engine is both reliable and powerful, thus keeping the flame-spitting character of the WRC cars intact. as number of teams now drive the Fiesta WRC in the World Rally Championship and it has scored a number of victories and been competitive with both the works rally team and a number of privateer teams.
MINI Countryman WRC
Debuted by the MINI WRC team during the 2011 World Rally Championship, the MINI Countryman WRC is the first rally car to bear the MINI label in top level rallying since the 1960s. Much was made of this historical connection, with press events being undertaken using both the four wheel drive 300bhp 1,600 turbo charged MINI WRC, as well as historical forebear, the 1960s Cooper S.
Paint Scheme - Ford Fiesta RS WRC & MINI Countryman WRC
- 8 x Acrylic Paints
- 2 x Brushes
- 1 x Poly Cement
- Ford Fiesta RS WRC: L125 x W60 - Pieces 79
- MINI Countryman WRC: L127 x W56 - Pieces 71
Airfix Gift Sets are ideal for more advanced modellers and include glue, acrylic paints and brushes
WARNING! For children over 8 years of age only. For use under adult supervision . Poly Cement Adhesive. Product contains butyl acetate which may be harmful if misused. Read cautions on individual container or insert carefully. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION! Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference. Unassembled, plastic model kit. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts, contains functional sharp edges and/or points. The packaging for them includes a plastic bag. To avoid danger of suffocation keep all plastic bags away from babies and small children. The contents of this set are of mixed origin. Colours and contents may vary from those illustrated. Contains preservatives: Mixture, containing 5-Chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1) & 2 phenoxyethanol. Retain these details and the address for future reference.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Number of Parts||150|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.