Best of British Spitfire and Hawk
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Representing two iconic British aircraft designs of the 20th century, the Supermarine Spitfire and BAe Hawk may have been developed during different eras of aviation technology, however, they are both instantly recognisable to millions of people. As Britain’s most famous fighting aeroplane, the Spitfire is still viewed as the aircraft which came to the nation’s rescue during the dark days of the Battle of Britain and its distinctive elliptical wing is still regarded as a design classic. As the mount of the world famous ‘Red Arrows’, the BAe Hawk is now unquestionably the aircraft which has come to represent the professionalism of the modern Royal Air Force and with 44 year’s exceptional service already to its name, even eclipses the service life of the famous Spitfire.
During this year’s Battle of Britain 80th anniversary commemorations, enthusiasts will be hoping to see the Hawks of the Red Arrows performing several evocative formation flypasts with Spitfires and Hurricanes at a number of Airshow events during the summer months.
The Hawk family of aircraft are designed and manufactured by BAE Systems. BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
The RAF Red Arrows name and logo are trademarks of the UK Secretary of State for Defence and used under license.
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. It contains small parts which can present a choking hazard. Please retain these details and the address for future reference. CAUTION! Please remove all packaging before giving the toy to a child.
Technical Specification & Detail
|Dimensions||L 131 x W 157 L155 x W131|
|Number of Parts||26 / 24|
|Dimensions (mm)||L131 x W157 / L155 x W131|