Battle of Britain 1:200 WWII Mass Air Combat Starter Set War Game
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Blood Red Skies is the new World War II mass air combat game from Warlord Games, written by renowned game developer Andy Chambers.
Packed with everything you need to play this fast paced air combat game, the Blood Red Skies starter set does what it says on the tin. Plus once started you'll have the extra rules to introduce the play cards that really bring your fighter aircraft to life, allowing you to fly them just as they would have been by the Ace's of WWII!
Blood Red Skies starter set includes:
- 12 colored plastic fighter aircraft
- 12 clear plastic advantage flying bases
- 10 combat dice
- 12 Pilot Skill level discs
- 3 Gaming booklets: Rules, Expanded rules, Scenarios
- 45 cards to use in game
- 38 markers to use in game
- A set of tools: a movement template, range finder and navigation caliper
- 6 Clouds / Air defence balloons clusters
- 3 Blenheim IV / Dornier Do17 Z2 bombers
- 2 Quick Reference sheets.
This product is snap fit. No glue required.
Blood Red Skies is a tabletop miniatures game where you command formations of fighter aircraft in battle. Action in the game is fast-paced with six or more planes per side, against another opponent creating a thrilling dogfight can be fought in forty-five minutes or less.
Extra rules can be introduced to include the play cards that really bring your fighter aircraft to life, allowing you to fly them just as they would have been by the Ace's of WWII!
This Starter Set comes with everything needed to play a full game between two opponents. Can also add additional airplanes available from Blood Red Skies to have larger battles!
Tilting base of the aircraft shows the status as advantaged, neutral or disadvantaged of your airplane throughout the game and could make all the difference during a dogfight!
Ready to play out of the box with snap together pieces and stickers, but the construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!
Technical Specification & Detail