StuG III AUSF G German Assault Gun Tank 1:56 WWII Military Wargaming Plastic Model Kit
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
The Sturmgeschütz (StuG) III was a well-armed and armored vehicle based on the tried and tested Pz.Kpfw III chassis. Manned by the artillery originally, as it was considered a mobile howitzer, it went through many variants during WWII, and indeed was one of the few German AFVs to serve throughout the war on all fronts.
The StuG III had good frontal armor, its low profile making it ideal for performing ambushes, presenting a poor target for return fire. It is armed with an efficient and powerful 75mm gun and carries an MG42 for close defence.
The StuGs were welcomed by their infantry comrades, supporting their attacks with HE shells or knocking out enemy tanks to the extent that by the end of hostilities, they had amassed more kills than any other German vehicle.
This highly detailed plastic kit can be built as either the StuG III Ausf G assault gun or as the 10.5cm Sturmhaubitze infantry support gun.
1 plastic Stug - either 1 x Stug III ausf G or 1 x StuH-42
1 decal sheet
This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included.
Recreate World War II combat on a tabletop using dice, model troops, tanks and the rules constructed by Bolt Action against one or more opponents.
Each opposing side will also require painted model troops, representing the soldiers, guns and tanks of your chosen armies.
Tabletop encounters take place according to twelve closely defined battle scenarios that explain how forces are deployed and how victory is achieved.
All that remains is for players to pit their wits against each other as they enact just one small part of one of the greatest conflicts in history—World War II.
Build, paint and play! The construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!
Technical Specification & Detail